REGISTRATION AND SIGN IN :
1. How do I register with bookmysports?
Click on the 'Sign-In' link on the homepage of bookmysports.com. Enter your full name, Email id., contact number, password and click on 'Submit' and you are registered with us.
2. Is it necessary to register for booking?
Yes, it is necessary to register on the site to make bookings.
3. Why am I being asked for my Mobile number?
Well, the simplest reason being that it is for the security of your transaction and also so that the booking confirmation can be sent to you via SMS.
4. What are the benefits of registering on the site?
By registering, you get access to your booking history on the site. You also get special prices if you are a Member. You can also set up favorite.
5. I have forgotten my password, how do I proceed?
On the bookmysports.com home page, enter your username in the login box on the top right hand corner, click on the Forgot Password link, and the password will be emailed to you on the email address registered with us.
Before booking :
1. When does advance booking open on bookmysports?
The advance booking facility is directly controlled by the facilitator. Whenever they open they open bookings, the slot is automatically made available on bookmysports.com.
2. Do you charge extra fees for a booking?
bookmysports charges a transaction fee of close to 4% of the price of the facility and service tax. Plus government taxes if applicable.
3. Can I choose any sports facility?
Yes, these are some features we offer. You have the choice of selecting or changing your grounds/courts at every step of the transaction. This facility is available to only those venues that support this feature.
4. How many bookings can I book in one transaction?
You are allowed a maximum of 10 bookings per transaction in each area category. The maximum and minimum may vary from time to time. You are not supposed to book more than the specified number.
5. Is there a telephone number where I can contact you and book my sports?
Apart from web bookings, we also offer a call center booking service in the following cities: Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon. Although we prefer you only call us when you are unable to book online. The call center number is accessible through land lines, GSM and CDMA phones.
6. Is there a cut off time for bookings?
The cut-off time for booking may vary from facility to facility as it is governed by the provider.
During Booking :
1. How can I confirm whether my slot’s have been booked?
When a booking is confirmed, an email is automatically sent to you with the booking details. If you so choose, an SMS can also be sent to your mobile phone. In the rare case that you do not receive the email or SMS, you can check for the booking details on the website, if you are a registered user. Alternately, call our helpdesk.
2. I booked through the website but did not get the confirmation email / SMS.
You can check for the booking details on the website if you are a registered user by logging on and going to your booking history.
3. Procedure to make bookings through bookmysports.com:
- Log on to www.bookmysports.com
- Register yourself, you have an option of going by.
- Select the desired ground, court date/time and location
- Click on 'Continue'
- Crosscheck your details and the amount payable in the Instant Order Summary
- Click on 'Pay Now' to go ahead with your booking
- Enter your Email Id and Mobile no. in order to get the booking confirmation email and SMS if you are not regd.
- Choose the preferred Mode of Payment
- Enter your Card number and other card details.
- Read and Check 'I Agree to the Terms and Conditions'
- Click on 'Make Payment'
- You will receive a booking confirmation number. A confirmation email and SMS will be sent across to you.
- The Credit Card and Card holder need to be present at the ground/court/counter at the time of sports activity. In the rare case that you do not receive the email or SMS, you can check for the booking details on the website, if you are a registered user.
1. Do I need to carry my ID Proof when I visit the facility?
Yes. It is necessary to carry the ID Proof. This is to ensure that the person making the bookings is the bonafide owner of the card.
3. I have made bookings on my credit card for my friends/family, but I cannot come personally. How do I ensure that they will be allowed in the facility?
In the rare case you are not able to come, please take a photocopy of your ID Proof, sign the photocopied page. This can be used by your friends/family can play in your absence.
4. Why is my name displayed on the booked timeslot?
We want to make sure that you or your family/friends do not book if a slot is already booked by them. Also we would like to be transparent to the world that if you are booking then only you are playing. Once we know who are making lots of bookings, we can work-out for special offers in future.
6. My booking number is __________. Can you check and revert if my booking is confirmed?
If you are a registered user, please login with your username and password. Then check the Booking History section, which will show a list of all bookings done by you. If the booking details show up in this section, then your booking has been successful. Alternately, email us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I accidentally booked for today instead of tomorrow, can you change ?
No. It is not possible to replace or refund once bookings have been made.
8. Can I change my sports facility?
No. It is not possible to change the facility once booked.
9. Can I change the time that I have booked for?
No. It is not possible to change the time once a booking has been made.
10. Can we cancel or replace our booking?
No. As per government regulations, once a booking has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot be replaced or cancelled.
1. What are the modes of payment available to book?
bookmysports offers multiple payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Payments and Gift Vouchers. We will be adding new payment options in the near future.
2. When I enter my credit card information, the website asks for a CVV code. What is the CVV code?
The CVV is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of Visa and MasterCard credit cards. This is an extra security measure to ensure that you have access or physical possession of the credit card itself in order to use the CVV code.
3. My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged? What do I do?
This is a very rare situation, and can occur in case of a network fluctuation at the cinema. In this case, a reverse request for the charge on your credit card will be sent by us the same day to the bank. Please be assured that if the facility has not been successfully booked, your card payment will be reversed.
4. The refund has still not been credited in my credit card account
As per our company policy, we send a reverse request to the bank by the end of the day. Depending on the card issuing bank, it can sometimes take up-to a week for the reversal to take effect.
5. In spite of several reminders, the refund is still not reflecting on my card.
As per our company policy, we send a reverse request to the bank by the end of the day. Depending on the card issuing bank, it can sometimes take up-to a week for the reversal to take effect. If it has been longer than a week, please contact us on email@example.com and we will take this up on priority with the bank to ensure the refund is done immediately.
6.Can I make bookings without my credit card since I don't want to disclose my credit card details?
bookmysports offers credit card and select debit card bookings and the site is completely secure. Payment can also be made through the Net-banking facility. However, if you wish to pay by cash, we suggest you contact the facility itself.
1. I am trying to make my bookings, but the drop down list is not working. What should I do?
Please try refreshing the page once and clear your browser cache. If you still face problems, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it immediately
2. What browser works best with bookmysports?
We currently support IE(version 7+ later), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera and are adding sup-port for other browsers as well.
3. Why is the speed of this website so slow?
We have optimized the website to offer the best user experience, please check your connection with your Internet Service Provider.
Cookies help us customize our site to our customers' requirements, and offer a more personalized service.
5. What do I do if my booking is not completed?
We are sorry for this unlikely inconvenience. If your booking process fails during a payment process, we will notify you if any erroneous charges have been incurred. And reverse any amount charged within 3 weeks.
1. How many days in advance can I book?
The booking varies from time-to-time as per the facility.
2. How will I be intimated if my Prebook has been confirmed?
You will receive a confirmation mail on your mentioned e-mail id and a SMS on your mobile number. Please present the same along with your original ID Proof at the facility.
3. How can I keep a check on my booking status?
Once you get the Booking id, you can enter it in 'Check Booked Status' along with your email id. and you will get the status for the same.
4. Will I get a refund of the amount deducted from my account if the booking prices are less?
Yes, indeed. The remaining amount out of your total transaction amount shall be automatically refunded to your Credit Card which was used.
5. How much will I be charged?
The charges depend on the price category chosen by you. For e.g.; if you chose 150-to-200 then you shall be charged the high-end price of Rs.200 would be levied. Once your actual sports facility are booked and the price is below the initially charged amount, your remaining amount shall be refunded.
1. I want to make bookings in bulk.
Please email us the details on your requirement at email@example.com
3. I had made bookings through bookmysports, but the booking has been cancelled. How do I get the refund?
In-case of booking cancellation, the amount will be refunded to you within a week. If it has been longer than a week, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take this up on priority and ensure the refund is done immediately.
4. What is Verified by Visa?
Verified by Visa is a new way to add safety when you transact online. Adding a password to your existing Visa card, Verified by Visa, ensures that only you can use your Visa card online. It's easy to activate for your existing Visa card, and it's free.
5. I booked through the website, but the transaction is not reflecting in my Booking History.
In order to have an update of your transaction, please 'Sign In' with your bookmysports registered user id. before transacting.